CrashWire
post Apr 9 2004, 04:15 AM
Post #1

IT Bishounen
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1
Androgynous Summoner

Due to popular demand, we are now accepting guest submissions. This FAQ answers most of the questions you'll want to ask.

Where do I send my blog posts?
PM or email CrashWire. Please use a discernable subject line such as "Blog Post" to avoid my spam filter. My email? Use the link, sheesh.

How do you want the post to be formatted?
We want it in plain text, with HTML formatting for bold, italics and images. Include your real name, the name you want your post credited under and the blog post. All images should be uploaded elsewhere and hotlinked in the post.

What should I write about?
Whatever you like. Just make sure it pertains to gaming and is something Singapore gamers can relate to.

How will I know if you have received my post?
If you use the PM feature, there's a message tracker. Read receipts through email will not be returned, though.

How will I know if you decide to post it?
You'll see it on the blog, duh.

When can I expect to see my post?
All blog posts will be timestamped either 24, 48 or 72 hours after your time of submission.

How will I know if you decide not to post it up?
If you don't see it after 3 days, it means that it's not going to be used. Period.

Will you be altering my work in any way?
Possibly. We will make minor editorial changes if the need arises.

Do I retain the rights to my post after sending it to you?
All rights are yours. However, should your post be republished elsewhere, rights should still be granted to us for publication.

Will you include my e-mail address with my post?
No. The only way your readers can contact you are through the post comments and forum PM.

Will I be paid?
Buh-bye.

If you decide to post it up, does that means I can keep blogging?
You'll be invited if you're really good as all guest submissions will be reviewed by the current writers. We will keep the team small, not recruit each and every one who can write. Active participation in the forums and a good attitude is a bonus.

Can I submit more than one post at a time?
Sure, but we'll probably combine them or use only one.

I have more questions. Whom can I ask?
Just post in the General Discussion forum or PM CrashWire.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2020 - 02:34 PM